OH MY GOSH I MISS MY FAMILY!!!!! that was a funny video melissa- you are a champ editor. seriously, consider a profession in it and you will rock it. well that is if the economy hasn't crashed by then and movies are still being made. oh! maybe you could do a wedding video buisness! then you could work from home and make boucou money from home! winner! seriously though, thanks for posting this. i miss you guys tons.
You do look alike a lot. I know I know I don't like it when people tell me that I look like my sister (aka Tori) But they say it all the time. And I guess sometimes we do but no. Anywho you two do. Don't kill the messenger
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH I MISS MY FAMILY!!!!! that was a funny video melissa- you are a champ editor. seriously, consider a profession in it and you will rock it. well that is if the economy hasn't crashed by then and movies are still being made. oh! maybe you could do a wedding video buisness! then you could work from home and make boucou money from home! winner! seriously though, thanks for posting this. i miss you guys tons.
You do look alike a lot. I know I know I don't like it when people tell me that I look like my sister (aka Tori) But they say it all the time. And I guess sometimes we do but no. Anywho you two do. Don't kill the messenger
Post a Comment