Friday, October 22, 2010

Jenae's cross-country montage

This year (like the last 5 years) i have participated in my schools cross country team .Last year I felt pretty run down of x-country and did not try very hard at all. I even got second to last in one of the races . This year was a much better experience ,because I before this year even started i chose to not make it count the only reason was to get in shape for soccer,and maybe try to improve times . So because I did that there was no pressure at all ,it was so amazing. (I did not even let mom come and watch any of my races) . but I at least made my self come in , in the middle and some times I even got some a meddles.

At the begging of the season and for the first 3 races we only had 5 girls barely enough to compete (the 1st race we only had 4 girls , not enough to compete)so this was are first team.

By the and of the season we had a total of 10 girls (2 0f which are not in this photo). In this particular race all but three of are girls got a meddle (top 20 got meddles). At this race my team won :) but i am not going to tell you what place i got because remember this year to me was only to improve and train for soccer .
In total this year i had a lot of fun and got some times that I had set as goals at the begging of the year,and made some really good friends on the team . also got training for soccer :) (this is a really cool picture of my team huddled i for a break)
I don't have any pictures of just me because i was the one taking it, and mom was not there to take pictures sorry, boohoo to me in 10 years i won't have pictures :(

2 comments:

Katrina said...

good job jenae!!!! i'm glad you posted

AM said...

hooray! i'm glad you accomplished your own goals. sadly, i couldn't see the pictures for somereason, so you will have to show them to me in another way sometime =o] and way to be a blogger!