SO! let's start with the father daughter campout :)
WE spent the night (we being Jamie, Melissa and Jenae) at a campground in the mountains called "Nedlder's Grove". This place was in the midst of like HUGE redwoods. that was fun. anyways.
This is Maren. :)
I snapped this cute picture of our little friend while we were packing up. she's holding her dog (whose name is "cat" lol) She's a cutie :)
WE spent the night (we being Jamie, Melissa and Jenae) at a campground in the mountains called "Nedlder's Grove". This place was in the midst of like HUGE redwoods. that was fun. anyways.
This is Maren. :)
I snapped this cute picture of our little friend while we were packing up. she's holding her dog (whose name is "cat" lol) She's a cutie :)
Brother Pender with his daughter, Chaye, climbing a huge tree stump lol

The group. I think this is the only picture i'm in. haha i'm sitting in between Spencer Hyer and Paige Pender. I'm wearing my black aquatics hoodie so you cant see my hair lol

and there is Dad sliding down :)
ohp, and thats me with the crazy hair in the bottom left-ish corner! (that's 2 pictures! a record! lol)

SO!.... the next weekend, we (this time, "we" consisted of Dad, Mom, Donny, ME and Jenae.) packed up and drove down to San louis Obisbo for our cousin Auzia's wedding. She looked beautiful, the surroundings were picturesque. it was nice. :) I'm really happy for them :)

My Grandmom MADE this cake!!!!!!! isn't she incredible??? Go Grandmom! (it was delish by the way.) and the strawberries were... AMAZING!!!!!











3 comments:
good job on posting on the blog =o]
That's a HUGE!!! TREE~!!!
love the photo of Jamie going down the tree!!!!!!!
Post a Comment